Monday, August 21, 2017

(The 67th week) Not My Week!

G'day mates! It's been a week since the last preparation day but the time went by so quick! I think that this week wasn't my week at all because there were a lot of crazy things that came through my life. Well, the first thing which broke my heart was 'My Camera' Guess what? The lens was broken again! and it ruined all my whole week and left me with the sadness. Oh my gosh! I can't live without my lovely camera. It was just too sad for me.
 
This week's been a bit quiet. All the investigators got busy and there were not a lot of things to do except visiting some less-active members and just going around the town. Ultimately, we sorta failed, I knew that this sucked but well.. what should I do? endure to the end!
(We went to visit the Thai less-active member but he wasn't there. The area was pretty so we took this photo :))​ #TheLastPhoto
We always tried to keep ourselves busy but the area was just tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet, no one really wanted to answer the door nor talk to us. Haha This must be the taste of the missionary life! #SoGood
 
One of the awesome thing of this week was Cooking! My companion and I went to cook for a member family. And again... Green Curry which is always tasty! but wait!!!! don't be surprised because I am going to say that.. I let my companion cook and he really did!!!! WOO HOO!!! I think he's pretty good at cooking and he's just awesome. An American + Thai food = Yummy! I also made the teriyaki chicken for them. They loved the food, the mom said she wanted to learn how to cook and we're going back to teach 'em next time. Uh! I can't wait for it.
 
We also went with our ward missionary leader for fishing at the beach! We had some fun and a great time together but I ended up with the sadness because I thought too much about life and the worldly stuffs. Haha don't blame on me 'cause I am not perfect.
We had a district P-day today. And it was just like in the picture! Golf!!!!
​Well, I need to go now. I hope you'll have a great week! LOVE YOU!!!
LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary)


No comments:

Post a Comment