Sunday, July 30, 2017

(The 64th week) Must be a good week!

G'day mates! It's Elder Phimphan. How's it going?
This week has been fulfilled with a lot of different spirits. It was kind of hard but it went by really good because I was born with the gift of happiness! 
Well well, I guess I mentioned about the transfer last week. So I just got my companion this week and his name was Elder Ferguson. He is from the land of mountain, UTAH! I wonder why I am mostly with american. Anyway Elder Ferguson is not bad. He is such a gentle guy in a slim tall body. We both get along pretty well I assume and this transfer seems to be a very good and exciting. Ough I can't wait to go out and tract all those houses!

We started the first week with tracting to fulfil our record. Our area is sort of like.. nothing to do but door knocking. No trains, busses, nor even the people on the street so we chose tracting for this area. This week we did not get anything that much but a few potential investigators. Most of them said to come back and teach them next time. That's a great opportunity for us eh. Let's see what it's going to happen..
For Belinda, we went t see her but she was busy at the moment so we just introduced Elder Ferguson to her and left. She's doing good though. #TryAgainLater

I just wanted to let you guys to know that things are going well. I love my companion even though he seems so sad to be with me but our friendships grow better and better each day.
I also thought him to cook Thai Food! 2 menus already. Pad Kra Pao and Green Curry. I cooked for him at first and he just loved it and wanted to learn to cook with me so here we go! I taught him...
We had a really good time this week. Last Saturday there was a ward talent night and I performed a......... something I don't really know how to call and I didn't name it so it was like playing a violin+dancing in the same time. It was kind of hilarious and it was the only crazy performance in that night. However, I felt so happy that everyone loved and enjoyed my show! (I wish I could upload a video on here)
My adventure is not done yet. I still have 9 months to go and I hope that my companion and I will one day become good friends. 

I know that Heavenly Father loves and cars about us because I can feel his love each day.
I hope you guys are doing good. 

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)
​(This is my Pokemon!)
​(The evolution of me+my pokemon)

No comments:

Post a Comment