Monday, July 3, 2017

(The 60th week) Safe Zone 3

 Hello family and friends! We actually just got back from going to the "Zoo" and we have more places to go so I guess I will have a few time to email today and yea.. let's see what I got for this awesome week.

This week was pretty fun and I think it is one of the best week in Sydney. 
On Thursday we did a trade off with the Zone Leader. I was with Elder Wright...
​(Elder Wright and myself)
It was super fun spending time with this funny zone leader. But the weather was so bad. Even though it was raining for the whole day, we wouldn't stop working. We were able to find a new investigator and some potential investigators under the rain which was awesome. Heavenly Father really did look after us.

We also visited a member family at that night. #HappyTimeHappyFamily

On Friday... it was the last day of the month. We got a few kilometers left for the car so we went a little bit further up north to see some people. I accidentally drove pass a national park called 'Lake st clair' which is in the middle of nowhere.
It is a very beautiful place! I couldn't believe that I would be there looking to the view and beautiful nature!

My bishop invited us over for dinner. After the dinner I asked bishop's wife if there is any beautiful place to visit on P-day. She then invited us to the zoo and she would pay for us!! 
​It was an awesome day with the bishop's family at the zoo! I'm so appreciated and grateful for everything to be here with these people.

I'm sorry.. I have not much time left. I miss you all so much and very much! I hope you all will have a good week!

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment