Sunday, June 25, 2017

(The 59th week) Safe Zone 2

I am not the perfect teacher. I get awkward. I have the memory of a goldfish. Even as a 10th transfer I still get lost. There is a lot I can improve, but I don not let that discourage me! God is proud of who we are and loves us in this very moment! He loves us completely and unconditionally.

I do not even know where to start with this week... it was all over the place. It flew by, yet it felt like 100 decades. "Missionary time" is something I'll never understand. Anyway, here are some highlights.

On Thursday we went to visit a less active member. It was a first time for me to be there. We got to know each other and I found out that he is a big fan of cars.. so am I! We got along very well. After the lesson he showed me his classic car which is very cool. He got a lot of rewards by winning the car show! The saddest thing was I forgot to take a photo of his car. Anyway I took some photos of his backyard because he lives in a farm and I really like nature!
Well.. I enjoy the nature here a lot. It's just like I am in the wonderland!

We also went to visit the recent convert member and I cooked 'Thai' food for them! They enjoyed having us and the awesome thing was the mom(non-member) joined the lesson with us. I never thought that she would come join us but this time she did! My companion said he's never seen her joining the lesson with us since he's been here. Well..well.. well done Elder!! The Lord is with us and I'm ready to move forward with Him.

On Friday we went to cheer the member at the football game. It was fun, we won and haha I wish the president would not know about this. Anyway I always spent my time wisely...
Soccer night!
luckily I gotta share a very brief lesson with a guy. Even though he wasn't interested but I was happy to do my part. 

The second week is still safe here! It's a great safe zone  ☣ Because of I am here! I am here to protect everyone...
I'm so lucky to be here in this awesome area, with the awesome district and with the awesome member. I'm so grateful for your support and I can truly feel the Lord's love through your encouragement and your email each week!
​I testify that Heavenly Father is looking at us to guide us and to help us. All we need to do is to have faith in him and let him guide your way. 

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

My chapel :)
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment