Sunday, June 18, 2017

(The 58th week) Safe Zone 1

Hello everyone! how's it going? I'm still survived! I'm doing good here in Cessnock-Singleton! Everything is just beautiful and nice here. Hope you all are doing awesome!

The first Sunday was so awesome! I gotta go up and share my testimony. I mentioned about the drop bear thing which is the Koala would come down to bite your neck and suck your blood LOL!!! It made everyone there laughed so hard. The member seemed to be very nice and kind. They all are funny especially my bishop.. I don't remember his name yet but he's the coolest! and Oh! I forgot to mention about the chapel. Our chapel is on the mountain and you can see the village and the other mountains easily. Nice view and fresh air. Aaah... it made me feel so relaxed.
The way to church on Sunday.
 I still miss the member and the investigator in the Dural ward.. Always think about 'em. I just miss them so much.

The weirdest thing of this week was We had the interview with our mission president at the first week of the transfer which was making me thinking so hard about the thing I should share to the president from this new area 'cause I just got here a few days ago.. Luckily the president didn't ask anything about this area but the purpose to be in this area. The president told me to take a good care of the new recent convert family. And I also found out that there is a less active Thai man in this area which is make me excited to work in this awesome area. 

I just wanted to tell you all that Cessnock is safe! It's a safe zone ☣ Because of I am here! I am here to protect everyone...
​Don't mess with me Koalas... spiders or whatever!!!! #BlackWidow I'm gonna love ya... I'm gonna love ya until you hate me🎵🎶🎤 eh...this song... LOL!

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

1 comment: