Sunday, May 21, 2017

(The 54th week) Dural Power!

Dear family ad friends,

This week was one of the better ones I think I've lived to present. We had a busy busy week. Which is always a great thing as a missionary because that means things are going well!! The sun has finally come out and I could not be happier.

​After we played hard.. (just kidding) worked hard and prayed hard, we got 16 non-members at church on Sunday. What a miracle! Honestly we didn't do anything that much but the members brought most of those investigators to church which was very very and very awesome. I can tell that my ward is pretty good about doing the missionary work. #MustbefromZion
My district is very cool! We all are super united as a team #Squad As I told you we worked very hard, we got the highest weekly numbers in our Zone for this week! 
We didn't only bring the blessing t​o the members but the members always brought the blessing to us 😂 Last Monday, I got a haircut which was a big blessing from my beloved member Figueroa family! If I get my haircut at the barber shop, It will be at least 15 dollars which is expensive for me because I have no money 😅 so I saved 15 dollars for this week YAY! Save money Save the world!
What a cute thing I've ever seen! She said while she was biting a hamburger, her tooth just came out with the hamburger LOL! #TooCute

Oh! I also heard that Sister Yan and Sister Preaw came back from the Temple Square Mission already! Time went by really fast since we all got the mission calls. Wait for me guys I have 1 more year to go.

Hope you guys are doing good! I love you all. I'm so grateful for your support and love!

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment