Sunday, May 14, 2017

(The 53rd week) 1 Year and Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!(even though it's not Thai mother's day)
I have a little time to write to you guys today because I gotta call MOM(s)!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing good and looking handsome 😎

Do you remember? long ago I sent you pictures of cars. Here I am again! haha
​#Lifeisgood #Mustberich
The only color on earth!(Green)
My year mark's party!
 Any problem with sleeping? MILO! Milo will help you! 
 I've never seen this in real life! I thought it was only in the movies. Sorry my house is in the bush haha
Papaya Salad #Sospicy
 Morning trip :)

Hope you all are doing good. Stay alert, stay alive! Love ya!

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment