Sunday, May 7, 2017

(The 52nd week) The first week of my reign!

"Hello from the higher land!"
For it came to pass in the commencement of the first year of the reign of the king of Sydney North. Once upon a time, there was a little boy whose name was Elder Phimphan. He lived in the richest area in Sydney North named Dural. One day, he got a very important call from his king. He found out that he would be a leader of his people in the area. He was so scared because he had little knowledge of English and the Gospel. Nevertheless, he served the king with all his heart and became a wonderful leader in Dural!
Hey! it's me Elder Phimphan!!!! 
​This week was epic in every imaginable way. I just got my companion. His name is Elder Mayes, from Idaho, U.S.A. He's been an awesome companion so far. Guess what.. we both cook! and we cook for each other each day. He's such a funny guy as he opens his mouth. I like him a lot. Even though the area is tough, we found some new people to teach eventually. 
(Elder Mayes)
This week I want to write you some of my thoughts and feelings about the gospel and my mission so far because it will be my 1 year mark pretty soon, so you know what my mission means to me and know that I have a testimony of the gospel. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without my mission. it has changed me forever. I can't find the words to tell you properly how I feel. I love Him with all of my heart. I have never known such joy, peace, and love as I have found His own church and served Him. I have come to know the Master by serving His children and ultimately, serving Him.

Have an awesome week everyone. I love you all and think about you all the time! 
​(My awesome district!)
Be ready! We will attack your front door at anytime!!!!😈

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment