Sunday, April 23, 2017

(The 50th week) A promise!

Whoa~ it's the last week of the transfer now!

G'day family and friends! IIIIIIIIt's Elder Phimphan once again. I hope you are having a beautiful day and had a wonderful weekend. For sure, I did.
(Us and Sister Checketts)
it's not really about what I am going to write on this email. the photo is just beautiful!

Monday, We had a dinner with our member who was very veryx100 rich. If you remember.. long time ago, I sent you guys pictures with the nice cars! that's his! He was a mission President in New York something mission. He is very nice though. We shared about the missionary work and one of the scriptures that I love in Doctrine and Covenant 118:3 

''Let the residue continue to preach from that hour, and if they will do this in all lowliness of heart, in meekness and humility, and long-suffering, I, the Lord, give unto them a promise that I will provide for their families; and an effectual door shall be opened for them, from henceforth''

This scriptures always touched my heart because the Lord promised us that if we serve Him, He will provide everything for us and our family, and there were many miracle things happened to my life according to this scripture! Uh..so true! 

Wednesday, there was a service from our beloved members who always be nice to us. They really are. We went there as a district to do gardening and painting their house. They're planing to move to another area and they have a very big property so they need somebody to help them making a house done before moving. The members told us that they're going to sell the house for over 3 million dollars! I wish I could get 1,000$ from them, that's why we went to help them (Just kidding😜) Anyway, not much spiritual things but it was very solid for me because I love them! (I really feel like my email is nothing but my business😂)
OK! Friday, we had a special training conference in Hebersham(my first chapel in Sydney), Elder Snow the historian of the church came to visit us. It was excellent and full of spiritual knowledge. One thing that I liked from the conference was 'Asking inspired questions' by my dear President Checketts. This training helped me a lot to think about the better questions that I could ask the people on the street. It was very useful!
Remember always, When we serve the Lord, the Lord will provide things for our family! Don't worry, just press forward!! Thanks for prayers and wishes! 
I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE!!
LOVE,
Elder Phimphan



No comments:

Post a Comment