Monday, April 17, 2017

(The 49th week) 11 Months and Easter!!

Yesterday was a holiday so the library was closed 😖 so I got a permission to be here today and Oh yes I just officially hit 11 months on the mission YAY!!!!
Anyway, Hi family and friends! Happy Eater!
This was my all time favorite week in my mission so far! It has been SO GOOD! We got to do many special things this week because it was a special week as we all know.

We were practicing a song called "He Sent His Son" which is in the children's songbook for the sacrament meeting this week. I really had no idea why we chose this song. However, the song was awesome and it made me realize about the death of our beloved brother Jesus Christ and when He arose after His death and also how we can become like him. 

"How could the Father tell the world of love and tenderness?
He sent his Son, a newborn babe, with peace and holiness.
How could the Father show the world the pathway we should go?
He sent his Son to walk with men on earth, that we may know.
How could the Father tell the world of sacrifice, of death?
He sent his Son to die for us and rise with living breath.
What does the Father ask of us? What do the scriptures say?
Have faith, have hope, live like his Son, help others on their way.
What does he ask? Live like his Son"

It was an invitation Sunday and we got an crazy awesome miracle on Sunday. After we worked with our lovely members from the past few days, we were blessed by having 18 investigators at sacrament meeting! it was a half of total investigators(4x) who attended church in the zone! Ahhhh.. more works to do! #SundayEaster #InvitationSunday

I know that Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ live and They love us so much. I invite you to exercise your faith by praying and participating sacrament meeting every Sunday. I testify that if you do so, you will get closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. #MoreLove #MoreJoy

Anyway, I went to do a service for our friends. While I was weeding, I was bit from a super big ant from this awesome country Australia!
​Far out! Look at him!!! I think it is the biggest and the most dangerous ant in this little beautiful world! I am so grateful to be here in Australia 😂 After the service, our lovely friends took us to a Hungry Jack's!
(He is my boss!)
Being a missionary is very hard but awesome. The Lord is always on our side! Remember it!!!!

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most skux missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

I'm having a gaytime hahahahaha



#JustforFun

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment