Monday, April 3, 2017

(The 47th week) Thou shalt not lie!

สวัสดี Hello from the promised land!
It was when we were walking to a member's house. Everything looks unreal here. 

Well, Here I am again, writing my lovely family and friends. I never had the understanding before my mission that weeks can go by faster than the days. Anyway, It's been another great week with my companion, Elder Tapuhiro in Dural. I really do love this area. Lot of awesome people, lot of laugh, and lot of fun! Last Saturday night, we needed to change the time back one hour again. We got more time to rest and I was so happy with that.

Hey hey hey...I'm particularly excited for the general conference that is coming to Australia next week! I heard from my friends that there are many interesting talks to hear and learn. Oh gosh! I can't wait for it. 

I have a feeling that it is going to be a starving week because I spent all the money that I got 😂 Since I came on my mission, I've never known how to spend money wisely.. or because of I'm stupid..who knows..!? sometimes I think I am. Anyway, my companion and I are working hard, trying to find more people to teach, and keep moving forward. I am learning things each day. 

Just a little weird thing to do for this week...
​I can say that it was yum. especially when you suck it. Just kidding!! I just wanted to say Happy belated April fool's day bahaha! I gotcha right? Don't say that I am a liar, I just..didn't say the truth.

The worst thing in Sydney that I don't like is the rain. It's been raining all days and nights again this week..it's better than snowing anyway haha Even though the work was hard but we were blessed by a lovely member who ordered these PIZZAS! I was very grateful for it. I learned a lot on my mission especially eating wisely 😂 see? at least, I learned something. #NoLie
​I testify to you that Heavenly Father loves us. And because of His love, He has called the prophets to speak to us again in this time.

I can't wait for the general conference anymore!!! At least, I'll have more time to nap.. just kidding! I gotcha again hahaha
Do not forget to watch the general conference. I'll come back to share with you again next week. I hope you'll have a good week. Do not forget that I love you! #Kiss

LOVE(รัก),
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

HAVE A GOOD WEEK MATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment