Sunday, February 26, 2017

(The 42nd week) Love God & Love Your Neighbors

And it came to pass that I would like to write in English on this record;

Hello family and friends!! How's it going?? It was very tough this week because it was raining a lot. It was very quiet on the street and every place that we could find people to teach. The only thing that we could do was visiting potential investigators and members at their house. And last Wednesday, I had an opportunity to cook for a member family
(*1. Cooking for a member family)
I cooked Pad Kha Pao(Thai chili basil stir-fry) which was very spicy for them #LOL 😂 If I learned how to cook with my mother before I came on the mission, I'd be better at cooking. Anyway, they loved it and they wanted me to cook for them again next time. 

And also, I had an opportunity to serve a non-member family and after the service, they took a us to a restaurant
(*2. After we served a non-member family, They took us to a restaurant!!)
 and fed us a lot! After that about 3 days, they gave our number to their friend and their friend called us to come by to do a service for them. I hope they're going to be interested in the gospel too and yeah.. it's our opportunity to help them to unto Christ Yay!!

And a good news for this week was our investigator, Jean just got her new teeth from the doctor and she looks very pretty in her 78 year of age 😄 but I'm not really familiar with her new look because she looks really different.. I mean looks more beautiful hahaha 

I know that God loves us and when we serve others = we serve our God.
I hope you guys are doing good. Stay warm and I love you!!!

และเหตุการณ์ได้บังเกิดขึ้นคือข้าพเจ้าอยากจะบันทึกข้อความในภาษาไทย;

สวัสดีผู้คนทางบ้านและเพื่อนๆพี่น้องที่รักทุกคน เป็นอย่างไรกันบ้าง สบายดีกันทุกคนป๊ะ?? อาทิตย์นี้ลำบ๊ากลำบาก ฝนตกเกือบทุกวันเลย บนท้องถนนก็เงียบ..ผู้คนก็เงียบไม่ค่อยมีอะไรให้ทำมาก นอกจากไปเยี่ยมผู้คนที่บ้าน และวันพุธก่อนเอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะก็ได้มีโอกาสไปทำอาหารไทยให้สมาชิกกิน ดูจากรูป(*1.)..เชฟระดับ89ดาวเลยนะนั่น 5555 ทำเดาๆแซ่บเสยแหล่ว 
เอาล่ะ..หลังจากจบมิสชั่นถ้าใครอยากจะจ้างเอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะไปทำอาหารให้ก็ติดต่อมานะจ๊ะ 55555 
และอาทิตย์นี้ก็ได้มีโอกาสไปช่วยครอบครัวของผู้สนใจทำสวน หลังจากนั้นผู้สนใจก็พาไปเลี้ยงข้าว(*2.)

เอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะรู้ว่าพระผู้เป็นเจ้ารักเรา เมื่อเรารับใช้คนอื่นๆก็เหมือนเรารับใช้พระผู้เป็นเจ้า

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most skux missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment