Monday, December 26, 2016

(The 33rd week) I wish you a Merry Christmas and the Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas from the Dural District!!!!!!!!!!

(Thai): สวัสดีเด้อพ่อแม่พี่น้อง เป็นยังไงกันบ้างน้อ สบายดีกันถ้วนหน้าไหมคริสมาสต์นี้ เมื่อวานนี้เขาไม่ให้หยุดก็เลยไม่ได้อีเมล แต่วันนี้วันหยุดก็เลยได้มาอีเมลและพรุ่งนี้ทรานส์เฟอร์แล้วนะ เอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะกำลังจะได้คู่ใหม่แล้ว เพิ่นชื่อว่าเอ็ลเดอร์โมทัน..ไม่รู้ว่าสะกดยังไงแต่นั่นแหล่ะเอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะได้ยินมาแบบนี้. หึ้ยๆ คริสต์มาสที่ผ่านมา เอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะได้ของขวัญเยอะแยะเลย มีมาจากสาขาขอนแก่นด้วยแหล่ะ
ขอขอบพระคุณหลายๆ สำหรับปลอกหมอน+ข้อความจากเพื่อนๆพี่ๆน้องๆจากสาขาขอนแก่นเด้อ

(English): Hello everyone! How was your Christmas?!?! My Christmas was very awesome! I got heaps of presents and letters. 
Thank you so much for these wonderful presents that you sent me. I loved it!!!
​I learned a lot from last Christmas. Even though, it was Christmas, Me and my companion still worked very hard. I had an opportunity to call my dear mother on Christmas' day. My mom is doing very great and I was so very surprised when she said she wants to go to church! Oh..how happy I am!!
I'm so grateful for this opportunity for me to be here on the mission to serve and help everybody to get closer to Christ in Australia Sydney North Mission. I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and He has a plan for us to return to live with him again after this life. 

Well..we need to keep going now! I hope you all are doing good! I ♥ you. 

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most skux missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

Me and Elder Sibbett
จากสาขาขอนแก่น
From Khon Kaen Branch
จากครอบครัวเดลี่
From the Dailey!


Me and my companion came here(A member's house) to call our parents!
บ้านของสมาชิกที่โบสถ์ของเอ็ลเดอร์ รวยมาก
The only color in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment