Monday, December 12, 2016

(The 31st week)

สวัสดีทุกๆท่าน สบายดีกันไหมน้อ เอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะสบายดีมากๆ เป็นห่วงแต่คนทางบ้านเพราะไม่มีใครส่งหรือติดต่อเอ็ลเดอร์มาเป็นเวลานานมากแล้ว ก็หวังแต่ว่าทุกคนจะสบายดี. 
วันนี้เอ็ลเดอร์หยุดพักผ่อน ขอหยุดงานแห่งความรอดไว้เพียงแค่นี้(เย็นนี้ค่อยลุยต่อ) ต้องสู้...ต้องสู้ถึงจะชนะ วันนี้ก็ไม่ได้มีแผนจะไปไหนหรือจะทำอะไรทั้งสิ้น แต่พรุ่งนี้ทางมิสชั่นเขาจะจัดการประชุมคริสมาสต์(Christmas Conference) ได้ยินมาว่าผู้สอนศาสนาทั้งมิสชั่นจะไปรวมกันที่ฮีบเบอร์แชม(ชื่อหมู่บ้าน) รู้สึกตื่นเต้นจะได้เจอเพื่อนๆที่นั่นและทำกิจกรรมร่วมกัน. เอาล่ะๆ อาทิตย์ที่ผ่านมานี้ก็สนุกมิใช่ย่อย เอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะได้มีโอกาสพบกับคนใหม่ๆหลายคนและได้ช่วยให้พวกเขาได้เรียนรู้พระกิตติคุณของพระเยซูคริสต์.
ตอนนี้ไม่รู้ว่าจะพิมพ์อะไรต่อ ขอข้ามไปเขียนภาษาอังกฤษก่อนละกัน แล้วเจอกันเด้อ บายๆ 

English :

Hello everyone! How are you doing?! I'm doing fine..and I'm just thinking about my family. especially, my mom. I haven't got any email from my family for a few weeks. I wish I could call her right now..but I need to wait until Christmas 😞 however..this week was pretty fun. There are heaps of miracles this week. 
(I forgot my planner)
Monday - P-day. I bought some Thai foods!

Tuesday - did door knocking all day and I don't remember what else I did...
Wednesday - My companion and I visited Jean. We read in the Bible and the Book of Mormon a little bit. We talked about the gospel of Jesus Christ(Faith, Repentance, Baptism) so she can understand more why it is important to be baptized.

Thursday - There was a Zone Training Meeting and trading off! I was with Elder Maea(from New Zealand) I learned a lot from him. Especially, listening to the spirit.
We visited Jean and helped her to know why we do not drink alcohol, coffee, and tea. She understood pretty well but it is kind of hard for her to stop drinking wine. However, she said she want to get baptized so she will try her best to stop drinking wine!
We went to scriptures class but it was too late.
Friday - We went to the library to make and print pass along cards for the scriptures class. We just did the scriptures class last Thursday for the first time in our area! so we have the scriptures class every Thursday at 7.00PM! Feel free to come. We welcome everyone 😂

Saturday - We went to church to watch a church movie(Joseph Smith) with Jean. She loved it. and in the evening, we got 2 referrals(Ali(?) and Muhammad) from the assistants presidents(AP) 

Sunday - Ali and Muhammad came to church. My companion and I taught him the plan of salvation. After the lesson, we committed them to get baptized on December 31st. Ali felt the spirit so hard. He cried and said "I want to learn more and get baptized". Muhammad also wanted to get baptized. I will try my best to help these brothers! YAY! 

I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live. They love us. I testify that Joseph Smith was a prophet. He restored the church of Christ and translated the Book of Mormon. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God just like the Bible. It teaches me how to be a better person every time I read. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Heavenly Father's church on earth today. And I am so grateful to be a part of God's church and I am so grateful for this opportunity to be here to help people to come to know this amazing truth of God. 

I love and think about all of you every day! I miss all my family and friends. I hope you all will have a great week! Stay cool! 

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)


No comments:

Post a Comment