Sunday, December 4, 2016

(The 30th week) Just a simple week.

สวัสดีเด้อพ่อแม่พี่น้องและเพื่อนๆทุกคน เป็นอย่างไรกันบ้างหนอ ไม่ค่อยได้ยินข่าวกันบ้างเลย มีอะไรแปลกใหม่เข้ามาในชีวิตกันบ้างไหม อยู่ทางนี้เอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะสบ๊ายสบายดี เดี๋ยวสักหน่อยจะไม่สบายดีแล้วเพราะว่าอากาศเริ่มร้อนเข้าขั้นวิกฤต ร้อนแบบตับแตกไปเลย(ตอนมาใหม่ๆนี่บ่นแต่ว่าหนาว)555 แต่ไม่เป็นไร..เอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะหายใจทางเหงือก เลยสามารถมีชีวิตรอดได้ทุกๆบรรยากาศ. เอาล่ะๆอาทิตย์ที่นี้ก็ไม่ค่อยมีอะไรมาก ผู้สนใจก็น้อย ท้อแท้และสิ้นหวัง แต่เอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะก็ต้องดิ้นรนต่อไป ต้องไปเคาะประตูบ้านและเชื้อเชิญผู้คนต่อไป.. สู้สู้สู้ สู้สู้เว่ย(นักสู้พลังข้าวเหนียว) อย่างไรก็ตาม..สมาชิกที่นี่เขาก็ใจดีกับเอ็ลเดอร์มากๆ เอ็ลเดอร์ไปทำสวนให้เขา(รูปด้านล่าง) เขาก็เลี้ยงข้าวเลี้ยงปลาเป็นอย่างดี แค่นี้ก็มีความสุขกับการรับใช้ผู้คนแล้ว อิอิ
เอ็ลเดอร์ต๊ะรู้ว่าการรับใช้ผู้คนก็เหมือนกับการรับใช้พระผู้เป็นเจ้า และเมื่อเรารับใช้ด้วยสุดใจของเรา เอ็ลเดอร์เป็นพยานว่าพระผู้เป็นเจ้าจะประทานพรให้เราอย่างมากล้นเลยทีเดียวนะจ๊ะ วันนี้ก็ขอตัวไปก่อน(ไม่รู้จะเขียนอะไรต่อ555) โชคดีกันถ้วนหน้าเด้อ ปล.งวดนี้ได้เลขตัวไหน ส่งอีเม็ลมาบอกเอ็ลเดอร์ด้วย อยากรวย(ล้อเล่น😜)

And behold, In English version : 

Hello my beloved family, brothers and sisters! How are you doing? I'm doing very good! just feel a little bit hot because it is summer now! This weak was pretty simple.. Door knocking, serving people, teaching, and no more. Let's see what I did..

Monday - P-day! I was playing board games and card games with all my mates at the flat, emailing, and going to visit some people. It was a very easy Monday hahaha!

Tuesday - Me and my companion visited Jean! She was very awesome and was doing great! We read Introduction of the Book of Mormon with her and committed her to continue reading from what we read. She said she felt good when she reads the Book of Mormon! That's very cool huh! 

Wednesday - We had district training meeting(every Wednesday) and then tracting all day!
Thursday - My companion and I did a service for a member in the morning..
 and I forgot about the rest of this day.. I probably did door knocking for the whole day but In evening, we went to visit Jean again! just read a little bit in The Book of Mormon and helped her to understand why we need to get baptized.

Friday - Trading off with Elder Valenteros! 

Saturday - Me and my companion visited Jean again! We talked about The Word of Wisdom and committed her to stop drinking wine(Alcohol) and guess what.. she accepted our commitment yay! I'm glad that she wants to follow Heavenly Father and His commandments! 

Sunday - Visited some people, Church meeting and then we got feed by a family member! OH..I visited a potential investigator and It was very fun! He was with his friends. We talked a lot. I love them!

I love being a missionary! and I truly know that serving people = serving our Heavenly Father and if we serve with all our heart and strength, Heavenly Father will bless us and help us in our lives!
Do not forget that I miss you and always pray for you! I gotta go now! something fun is waiting for me 😁 
Have a good week!

LOVE, 
Elder Phimphan (The most Handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

My collection! 



No comments:

Post a Comment