Monday, October 31, 2016

(The 25th week) Happy Halloween!

October 31st! Happy Halloween 😈
Hello! This week was very cool. I traded off twice time with a zone leader, Elder Finlinson on Wednesday and Elder Valenteros on Friday. It was fun.
(Elder Finlinson and me)
I've learned to be more confident from Elder Finlinson. He taught me to be more confident by thinking that everyone who I talk to is my friend

(Me and Elder Valenteros)
I've learned to talk to people kindly from Elder Valenteros. 

And today, The missionaries in my district are going to do pumpkin something for Halloween! I don't know how to call it but yea..I assume that it's going to be fun hahaha! 
I know that all what I have learned is from Heavenly Father. He truly loves me and also He loves all of you. As you seek and ask Heavenly Father for help with my sincere heart, He will really help you in your lives. 

I hope you all are doing well! I love and pray for you always. 

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

PS. I'll make some Halloween photos and send you next week! 


#TBT Temple P-day





No comments:

Post a Comment