Monday, September 5, 2016

(The 17th week) Super Investigator!!

สวัสดี เอ็ลเดอร์พิมพ์พันธุ์เซาไข้แล้วเด้อพ่อแม่พี่น้อง 555555 อาทิตย์ก่อนเอ็ลเดอร์พึ่งเจอน้ำปลาแดก(ปลาร้า) ซื้อแบบสนั่นหวั่นไหวกันเลยทีเดียว อยากกินตำบักหุ่งแฮง 555+ ทุกวันนี้กินตำบักหุ่งแทนข้าวเกือบทุกมื้อเพราะว่าที่นี่หาซื้อยากมาก. แต่ตอนนี้อยากกินเนื้อย่าง เดี๋ยวสันหาของมาทำกินทีหลัง 555+ อาทิตย์นี้ไม่ค่อยมีอะไรมาก บ้าๆบอๆตามประสาเหมือนเดิม. อยากจะบอกว่าคึดฮอดทางบ้านคั้ก อยากกลับบ้านแล้วล่ะ. คึดฮอดซุคนเด้อพ่อแม่พี่น้อง ตอนนี้ต้องไปก่อน. มีอิหยังกะอีเมลมาหากันแหน่เด้อ อย่าปล่อยให้เหงาอยู่คนเดียว งุงิ praphon@myldsmail.net


And it came to pass for English Version :

Behold, Hello everybody! Hello from the other side......(Adele)
This week was very awesome. (Every week is always awesome) The weather is still cold. never change! Anyway Elder Phimphan is doing good though. I got a new investigator. Her name is Janet. Me and my companion will meet her again next week (I will return and report after that).

Now!! I have one progressing investigator. Her name is Tracy. Penny(Tracy's partner) is a less active member. They didn't get married yet so Tracy cannot get baptized. We're working on that. They always come to church as a family every Sunday because they know that the church is true. Tracy and Penny just met our bishop yesterday. It seemed like they're going to get married soon. I'm so happy for that. Anyway, I always pray for them and for anyone else because I know that Heavenly Father will always listen to my prayer and make it come true.
I don't have good pictures for this week but it doesn't mean I don't miss you! my friends. 
Do not forget to email me!! I'll write you back next week.
LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)


No comments:

Post a Comment