Monday, August 1, 2016

(The 12th week) I'm famous!!




I couldn't check it because I'm a missionary. My friend sent me a photo of that link and found out that I was on their FACEBOOK PAGE!!! HAHAHA It was me and Elder Stone(He's serving in Thailand Bangkok Mission) at the Suwannaphum airport. #ThailandBangkokMission

Hi Family, Friends, and people in Thailand! I miss all of you so much. This week was not bad. I got a haircut but sorry, I don't have any picture for you because my camera is broken :) btw, I look so ugly because of my haircut hahaha! 

Two days ago, I lost my bag on the bus. I was so sad and worried because there were many precious things in there such as credit card, ID card, passport, etc. I tried to tell myself that 'it's just a bad day, I'll be ok' I claim myself down and went to washing dishes (I love washing the dish and this made me feel a lot of better) I prayed to God, I relied on the Lord that He would help me to get my bag back. Suddenly, Sister Checketts(President's girlfriend :) ) called me and told me that the bus driver found my bag on the bus and he wanted to return to me. That was so amazing that the Lord answered my prayer through Sister Checketts. I know that God lives and He loves all of us. He wants us to talk to him through prayer. And I promised you that if each everyone of you pray with your sincere heart. The Lord will answer you, help you, and bless you.

I gotta go now. Miss you mom! Do not forget that I love all of you so heaps!! 

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)


No comments:

Post a Comment