Monday, July 11, 2016

(The 9th week) Transfer week & Merry Christmas in July!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! It was so weird to had the Christmas in July, isn't it? Brother Joseph (ward missionary leader) wanted to make Christmas party in July because it's winter and it's extremely cold here!, so we did join him and it was so fun. We sang, shared spiritual thoughts + scriptures, and had dinner together. I really loved Christmas in July. Anyway, it was so sad because two of us, Elder King & Sister Strigen(?) finished their mission. I miss them so much. They both are really good missionaries and also my good friends. This week is the transfer week! However, I will still be here in Ropes Crossing! YAY! I love being here to serve everyone.

Last Wednesday, I went to visit Sarafian family and had lunch with them. One of them(mother) is a Thai. She cooked Thai food which was green curry for me and it was so yummy!!! They all are really nice to me. Oh my gosh! I miss Thai food so much!. Their son, Brother Koa showed us his magic tricks. He is so good at it. Just like a professional magician (I want to upload the videos of him but I couldn't do it here) Anyway, it was so awesome and I had a lot of fun with them.

Last Thursday, I traded off with an Elder from Hassall Grove ward to serve in my area. He taught me a lot to invite people by knocking the door. It was so scary for me because we don't even know who is behind the door and I wouldn't understand what they would say. But God helped me a lot to understand what they said. I got one investigator and I'm going back to visit them next Thursday! It was so cool eh. I promise you that if you trust in God, believe that He will help you. I know that He will exactly help you. All of you! No matter what He will be there for you because He loves you. I testify that God lives and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's church on earth today. Do not forget to PRAY always! I miss and love you all! Hurrah for Israel!!!

LOVE you heaps,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)
Elder KING is going back home!!
 Thai foods!!!!!
 Language Study!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment