Monday, July 25, 2016

(The 11th week) :(

Yo! This week was really nothing. My camera lens is broken!!!! I don't have any picture for this week. This week, I traded off with Elder Kwoen again. It was so awesome being his companion. We knocked many doors! and we got an investigator. If you want to know more about a Thai investigator... A Thai investigator is good. This week, I taught her the Plan of Salvation. This answered her questions in her mind. She loved it. I invited her to get baptized. At first time, she agreed to get baptized on August 13th but at that night I taught her, she called her family in Thailand and told them that she will change the religion. Her family doesn't agree with her so she changed her mind to not get baptized. I feel really sad for that. however, she told me she still wants to learn more about the gospel. that's awesome. I pray hard for her and I hope that one day, she will be able to come back to God's house again. I know that Heavenly Father loves me and everyone. I love you all!! Keep praying!!

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment