Saturday, June 25, 2016

(The 6th week) Wonderful time!!!

G'day!!! How's it goin? This week it's going to be a wonderful week because I will teach a lot of people YAY! and guess what!! one of my investigators is going to get baptized on July 9th! The other investigators said they would love to get baptized when they know about the church better. This made me really happy and also I'm so happy to be here with the people in Ropes Crossing area. They are really nice. They love me and I love them too. I didn't spend much money because members love to feed us food!!! I'm getting fat! I love Samoan food and all of their foods. especially KFC. I ate KFC like every day here. I think that KFC is super popular here. that's so sick right?

Last week, The mission bought me glasses because I cannot see anything far. One day, The president ask me to read something on the board. I couldn't read it because it was far but now I can see everything all around me clearly! HAHAHA!! I'm a nerd boy now :) There was a zone conference last Thursday, I met many friends there. I also learned a lot. I learned how to have faith. I really like when someone said "Faith takes time and we have to do something to have faith not just wait for it" This message touched my hard so hard because if we didn't do anything, Miracles couldn't happen to our lives. And it realized me when I was non-member of the Church. I tried hard to know about God and Jesus Christ. I got such a great opportunity from missionaries to learn and know more about God. I received many blessings. I found peace and more happiness in my life. And I couldn't imagine how many blessings I would receive after this life. I would like to share a scripture in The Book of Mormon, in Ether 12:41 "And now, I would commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of them, may be and abide in you forever. Amen." I invite all of you to come to know God in our Church (Click here for more information : www.lds.org) If any of you desire to seek God, I know that He will bless you a lot in life. He will be with you in your right and left, protect you, help you and guide you. I know that God lives and He loves us. that's why He wants us to know him. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and is true. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's church of earth today. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
And don't forget that I love all of you!!! Email me!! I would love to hear from you.

Check my Blog : praphonphimphan.BlogSpot.com

LOVE,
Elder Phimphan (The most handsome missionary in Australia Sydney North Mission) :D
 My language study! I learn English every day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment